- Rritual Superfoods has signed an agreement with Vitacost.com, an American e-commerce retailer of health and wellness products.
- With this agreement, Rritual will roll out its premium brand of functional superfood elixirs online at www.vitacost.com.
- The superfood company would benefit from the agreement through the enhanced reach and exposure of its innovative product line.
Building on the recent US market expansion, Rritual Superfoods Inc (RSF:CSE) is thrilled to announce that the Company has entered into an agreement with Vitacost.com, a prominent American online retailer of health and wellness products.
Owned by The Kroger Co., Vitacost.com is an award-winning US-based e-commerce company.
With this agreement, Rritual will introduce its premium brand of functional superfood elixirs at www.vitacost.com.
Vitacost.com will feature three Rritual Superfood Elixir Lines – Chaga IMMUNE, Lion's Mane FOCUS and Reishi RELAX.
Mr David Kerbel, CEO of Rritual, commented-
Mr Kerbel added that the listing with Vitacost would build on the Company’s mission to establish sales and distribution channels for its products, placing them within arm's reach of the consumers throughout the US.
Vitacost.com in a nutshell
- A subsidiary of The Kroger Co, Vitacost.com Inc, is an online retailer of health and wellness products.
- The online retailer provides an award-winning experience to customers through its website www.vitacost.com.
- The American e-commerce firm features reasonable pricing up to 50% off retail and speedy delivery on 40,000 items.
- Vitacost offers organic body and personal care products, dietary supplements (vitamins, minerals and herbs), hard-to-find specialty foods, sports nutrition products, and pet essentials.
- The Company strives to educate, inspire, and motivate healthier living for consumers by forming and curating thousands of valuable tips, expert articles and recipes woven throughout the shopping experience.
In an earlier announcement related to Rritual’s US market expansion, the Company had disclosed that its products had been approved for listing on the Company's Amazon Store in the US. The Company has announced a collaboration with an Amazon agency, Orca Pacific, to build and enhance the Rritual Amazon store as well as implement its digital marketing strategy.
On 18 June 2021, RSF shares ended the trading session at CA$0.79.