- February 03, 2023 10:44 PM AEDT
- February 03, 2023 10:12 PM AEDT
Japan's 2022 farm exports rise to a record for 10th-straight year
- February 03, 2023 10:10 PM AEDT | Reuters
TOKYO (Reuters) - The value of Japan's agricultural and seafood exports rose 14.3% in 2022 from a year earlier to 1.41 trillion yen ($11 billion), setting a record for the 10th consecutive year, theRead More...
Woori Financial Group Inc expected to post earnings of $1.85 a share - Earnings Preview
- February 03, 2023 10:06 PM AEDT | Reuters
* Woori Financial Group Inc is expected to report results on February 7 (estimated). * * Refinitiv's mean analyst estimate for Woori Financial Group Inc is for earnings of $1.85 per share. * The oneRead More...
KB Financial Group Inc expected to post earnings of $1.52 a share - Earnings Preview
- February 03, 2023 10:01 PM AEDT | Reuters
* KB Financial Group Inc is expected to report results on February 7. * * Refinitiv's mean analyst estimate for KB Financial Group Inc is for earnings of $1.52 per share. * The one available analystRead More...
RPT-COLUMN-Jumping the central bank gun :Mike Dolan
- February 03, 2023 10:00 PM AEDT | Reuters
(Repeats with no changes to text) By Mike Dolan LONDON, Feb 3 (Reuters) - For all intents and purposes, financial markets think the brutal central bank tightening cycle is done. That may seem like aRead More...
Germany's Leoni plans restructuring without auto cable unit sale
- February 03, 2023 09:58 PM AEDT | Reuters
MUNICH, Germany, Feb 3 (Reuters) - Ailing German auto parts supplier Leoni will not try to sell its auto cable business after a previous attempt to do so fell through, its outgoing chief executiveRead More...
Czech central bank: alternative scenario would keep interest rates stable for 3 quarters
- February 03, 2023 09:44 PM AEDT | Reuters
PRAGUE, Feb 3 (Reuters) - A stable interest rate scenario discussed by the Czech central bank's board on Thursday, as an alternative to baseline outlook seeing a hike, would keep interest rates stableRead More...
Tamtron Acquires Lahti Precision, Launches Directed Share Issue, Updates Guidance
- February 03, 2023 09:37 PM AEDT | Reuters
Feb 3 (Reuters) - Tamtron Oyj: * SAID ON THURSDAY, ENTERS AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE ENTIRE SHARE CAPITAL OF HPP BULK TECHNOLOGIES, PARENT COMPANY OF CO'S FINNISH COMPETITOR LAHTI PRECISION * ENTERPRISERead More...
India's Kansai Nerolac posts profit slide as extended monsoon hits demand
- February 03, 2023 09:34 PM AEDT | Reuters
BENGALURU, Feb 3 (Reuters) - India's Kansai Nerolac Paints Ltd reported a more than 14% drop in quarterly profit on Friday, hurt by a monsoon-induced demand slump in its decorative unit. The JapaneseRead More...
Niche Capital Emas Says Fixed Issue Price Of Private Placement Shares At 0.125 RGT/Share
- February 03, 2023 09:31 PM AEDT | Reuters
Feb 3 (Reuters) - Niche Capital Emas Holdings Bhd : * FIXED ISSUE PRICE OF PRIVATE PLACEMENT SHARES AT 0.125 RGT PER PLACEMENT SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:Read More...
Marshall Boya Decides To Increase Share Capital By 9.9% To 11.0 Mln Lira Via Private Placement
- February 03, 2023 09:04 PM AEDT | Reuters
Feb 3 (Reuters) - MARSHALL BOYA VE VERNIK SANAYI AS : * MARSHALL BOYA DECIDES TO INCREASE SHARE CAPITAL BY 9.9% TO 11.0 MILLION LIRA VIA PRIVATE PLACEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further companyRead More...