- There is a need among businesses for a messaging platform that can respond to the changing needs of customers on a global basis.
- Jeeves.Plus has partnered with all major messaging channels, including SMS, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Google Business Messaging, and Telegram and now includes Web Chat to help businesses engage with their customers via their channel of choice.
- Jeeves.Plus provides both Customer Service & Broadcast Messaging products and assists in tailoring the platform as per an organisation's needs.
- Jeeves.Plus empowers customer service in 109 languages so that companies can globalise their customer service.
The world is changing rapidly, and technological advancements are shaping things at an unprecedented pace. In a more connected world, companies are spending a significant part of their budgets on enhancing customer service experiences.
Jeeves.Plus states that a considerable chunk of customers does not appreciate interacting with automated customer service and they rather prefer to interact with businesses over text messages with live operators.
Source: © Rawpixelimages | Megapixl.com
RELATED ARTICLE: How can Jeeves.Plus help you grow your business?
Given this backdrop, let us understand how Jeeves.Plus can help businesses amid changing customer preferences.
Changing customer preferences
In recent times, the shopping habits of people have changed, and they now shop and browse on a variety of devices. Moreover, they are believed to be impatient and expect the best digital experiences which are tailored to their needs. Specifically, customers expect an enjoyable, quick, and painless experience while interacting with a business.
Customers want to communicate with businesses on their own terms when they have a problem or an inquiry. Moreover, a substantial number of consumers intend to send text messages to businesses in future as they are more comfortable with messaging channels, compared to voice-based channels.
Source: © Piksel | Megapixl.com
Based on its understanding that every business is unique, Jeeves.Plus provides Customer Service Broadcast Messaging products as well as customises the platform to align with the needs of an organisation.
Jeeves.Plus has partnered with all major messaging channels, including SMS, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Google Business Messaging, and Telegram and now includes Web Chat to help businesses engage with their customers via their channel of choice.
Getting started with Business Messaging
Jeeves.Plus has a team with extensive experience in collaborating with clients, deploying messaging and bots across a range of supported channels, as well as automating workflows for a complete business.
Jeeves.Plus can help you smoothly kick off your journey with Google Business Messages as a partner.
- The first thing in the procedure is the registration process, wherein you are expected to complete a brief questionnaire that will be used for your registration.
- In the subsequent stages, the staff of Jeeves.Plus will guide you throughout the process of application and deployment.
- Ultimately, Jeeves.Plus will engage closely with you to ensure that your messaging is consistent across all mediums.
Source: © Aiconimage | Megapixl.com
Jeeves.Plus can help by bringing all your digital channels under a single agent desktop as Jeeves.Plus messaging platform supports various messaging tools, including Google Business Messenger, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, SMS and Multilingual Web Chat.
If you want to know to learn more about the ways Jeeves.Plus can help you drive revenue with customised interactions at scale, you can visit the Jeeves.Plus website. You can also explore more about multilingual and multichannel customer engagement.