- November 28, 2022 06:47 PM PST
- November 28, 2022 12:21 PM PST
Amazon workers called to strike across globe on Black Friday
- November 25, 2022 12:51 AM PST | Reuters
BERLIN, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Workers at Amazon sites across the globe, including in the United States, Germany and France, were expected to go on strike on Black Friday, targeting the online retailer onRead More...
FOREX-Dollar set for weekly loss as investors brace for slower Fed rises
- November 24, 2022 10:18 PM PST | Reuters
By Rae Wee SINGAPORE, Nov 25 (Reuters) - The U.S. dollar stood close to a three-month low and was headed for a weekly loss on Friday, as the prospect of the Federal Reserve slowing monetary policyRead More...
Big Pharma may have to reveal government deals in WHO's draft pandemic rules
- November 18, 2022 10:24 AM PST | Reuters
By Jennifer Rigby and Emma Farge LONDON/GENEVA (Reuters) - Pharmaceutical companies could be made to disclose prices and deals agreed for any products they make to fight future global healthRead More...
Dollar gains, stocks slip as Fed officials talk tough on rates
- November 18, 2022 10:01 AM PST | Reuters
By Herbert Lash and Marc Jones NEW YORK/LONDON (Reuters) - The dollar rose and equity markets slid on Thursday after hawkish remarks from Federal Reserve officials reminded investors a less aggressiveRead More...
UPDATE 1-Fed's Kashkari: not stopping rate hikes until inflation peaks
- November 18, 2022 06:57 AM PST | Reuters
(Adds comments, background) Nov 17 (Reuters) - It's hard to know how high the U.S. central bank will need to raise interest rates, Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank President Neel Kashkari said onRead More...
US STOCKS-S&P 500 slips as hawkish rate view, labor data weigh
- November 18, 2022 06:29 AM PST | Reuters
(For a Reuters live blog on U.S., UK and European stock markets, click or type LIVE/ in a news window.) * Fed's Bullard backs more rate hikes * Cisco rises after co raises full-year outlook * Macy'sRead More...
UPDATE 1-Mexico keeps IMF credit line, to maintain access to around $47 bln
- November 18, 2022 06:23 AM PST | Reuters
(Adds background) MEXICO CITY, Nov 17 (Reuters) - The International Monetary Fund (IMF) concluded that Mexico still meets the eligibility criteria for a flexible credit line, the country's centralRead More...
LIVE MARKETS-Fed on track, but more to do -DataTrek
- November 18, 2022 06:05 AM PST | Reuters
* DJI ticks green, Nasdaq just below flat; chips, FANGs green * Utilities weakest S&P 500 sector: tech leads gainers * Dollar, bitcoin gain; gold down; crude slides ~4% * U.S. 10-Year Treasury yieldRead More...
Fed's Kashkari: An open question how high rates need to go
- November 18, 2022 06:02 AM PST | Reuters
Nov 17 (Reuters) - Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank President Neel Kashkari on Thursday said that with inflation still high but a lot of monetary policy tightening already in the pipeline, it'sRead More...
CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Ireland touts strong investment pipeline amid tech job cuts
- November 18, 2022 05:40 AM PST | Reuters
(Corrects Nov 7 story to say "106,000" not "37,000" in paragraph 6, after state agency clarifies) DUBLIN, Nov 7 (Reuters) - Ireland has a strong pipeline of investments from foreign-ownedRead More...