- Enprise Group’s profitable growth is driven by acquisitions and organic growth across investee’s businesses.
- ENS strategises to unlock mutual synergies through its investments for accelerating growth throughout investee’s businesses.
- ENS remains optimistic for strong growth prospects across portfolios of these businesses.
Enprise Group Limited (NZX:ENS) is engaged in offering services for MYOB Enterprise software in Australia and New Zealand and offering cloud-based quoting systems model utilised by the IT reseller market in Australia.
ENS is invested in a total of five businesses that offer high growth, recurring revenue and profit for the Company. For the year ended 30 June 2021, ENS reported revenue of NZ$16.1 million.
RELATED ARTICLE: Meet the leadership team at the helm of Enprise Group (NZX:ENS)
ENS has a team of professionals that have a strong experience of being engaged in establishing valuable software and information technology businesses in NZ.
Source: © Seahorsevector | Megapixl.com
ENS strategises to build a platform for profitable growth via acquisitions and organic growth in its current business divisions. The Company maintains continued strong focus on areas including the following:
- Offering business solutions through the cloud.
- Outspreading ENS’ and Kilimanjaro Consulting's networks of branches across Australia and NZ.
- Creating a robust CRM practice based on Microsoft and MYOB offerings.
- Offering tailored online reporting and billing portals for telecom and utility companies as well as hosted service providers.
ENS aims to unlock and capitalise on mutual synergies through its investments for expediting growth across all its investee businesses. These synergies are predominantly evident across various investee businesses of ENS, for instance, ENS and Vadacom have a similar target market and share a major number of customers.
Moreover, iSell and Datagate target the same Managed Service Provider market and can connect their sales and marketing functions to deliver sales introductions for one another.
RELATED ARTICLE: Getting acquainted with cloud software company Enprise Group Limited
The Kilimanjaro acquisition enhances the usage of cloud skills and infrastructure resources already positioned by ENS.
Synergies and interconnecting characteristics lie at the core of ENS’s wider growth strategy. ENS remains optimistic about strong growth prospects throughout the portfolio as the Company continues to focus on leveraging remote working trends and novel cloud technologies.