- W Resources Plc (WRES) has announced its results for the six months ended 30 June 2019.
- The company from the continuing operations reported revenue of €293k as compared to revenue of € 219k for the year to 31 December 2018 period.
- The company’s operating loss reduced to €561k as compared to €723k for the period six months to 30 June 2018.
- The company during the reported period secured a €3 million loan facility with Caja Rural de Extremadura. From the loan facility, the company will provide an advance of funding against the €5.3 million grant awarded by the Junta de Extremadura Government.
- On 30th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:08 PM, WRES shares were trading at GBX 0.3613, down by 0.019 points or 4.92 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.