- River and Mercantile Group Plc (RIV) has released a trading update for the three months ended 30 September 2019.
- Company’s fee earning AUM/NUM during the reported period increased by 5 per cent to £41.7billion.
- During the quarter gross sales of the company were reported at £1.2billion, while the net flows stood at £1.0 billion.
- The company reported a positive investment performance across all divisions, adding £0.9 billion of opening AUM/NUM.
- On 4th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:41 AM, RIV shares were trading at GBX 255.00, up by 5.00 points or 2.00 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.