- For the 22 weeks to 5 January 2020, like for like sales were down 1.7%, excluding fuel sales
- For the third quarter of FY2020, from 5th August to 3rd November 2019, like for like sales excluding fuel were down 1.2%
- Trading conditions remained challenging and customer uncertainty was ongoing.
- The company sold its Camden store and eight acres adjacent site to Berkeley Group for a total consideration of £120m
- On 7th January 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 09:45 AM, MRW shares were trading at GBX 198.20, up by 5.75 points or 2.99% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.