- Great Eastern Energy Corporation Limited (GEEC) has released the half year results for the six months ended 30 September 2019.
- The company’s revenue for the reported period stood at $ 19.21 million on actual basis and $ 19.62 million on a constant currency basis as compared to $ 20.71million reported in H1 FY 2019.
- EBITDA on an actual basis stood at $ 11.15 million and $ 11.39 million on a constant currency basis as compared to $ 12.69 million in the same period last year.
- Cash Profit of the company stood at $ 6.18 million on an actual basis and $ 6.31 million on a constant currency as compared to $ 7.07 million for H1 FY 2019.
- On 7th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:08 AM, GEEC shares were trading at GBX 19.00, up by 1.00 points or 5.56 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.