- BPHA Finance Plc (LON: 59DP) has announced its half-year financial results for the six months ended 30 September 2019.
- The company reported a surplus before tax of £34million.
- EBITDA MRI (EBIITDA and major repairs included) of the company stood at £58 million for the reported period.
- Company’s operating margin on social housing lettings was of 41 per cent.
- The company is keeping constant financing in new affordable homes and has built 410 since the beginning of the financial year.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.