Moelis Australia Limited (ASX:MOE) announced details of its commitments for MOE Bond IV totaling $32.2 million and provided an update on trading. It performed well despite COVID-19 impact.
- $76 million of gross fund inflows across managed funds in April and May to date
- China office auguring well as travel restrictions within China ease
- Advised SCA Property Group, Centuria Industrial REIT and Ingenia Communities Group on equity capital market transactions raising in excess of $500 million of new capital
- Headcount in Corporate Advisory largely unaffected by COVID-19 impacts
- Engaged on a number of restructuring mandates
The demand of credit products by investors continues to be encouraging. Equities commissions are up year to date on the pcp and showed increasing trading volumes.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.