Jersey Electricity Plc (LON: JEL) has released the preliminary announcement of annual results for the year ended 30 September 2019.
- Revenue of the company stood at Â£110.3 million as compared to Â£106.6 million in 2018.
- Profit before tax was reported at Â£14.8 million, lower as compared to Â£15.3 million in the previous year.
- Companyâs net debt however reduced to Â£5.1 million as compared Â£14.3 million in 2018.
- On the Ordinary and 'A' Ordinary shares for the year, a final dividend of 9.25 pence was recommended as compared to 8.80 pence in 2018.
- On 19th December 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:06 AM, JEL shares were trading at GBX 453.00, down by 1.00 points or 0.22% against the previous day closing price.