- Plant-based consumer wellness brand Rritual Superfoods has entered into a collaborative agreement with Texas-based CROSSMARK Inc.
- The partnership is expected to drive Rritual’s brand growth and open up new retail channels to distribute products in the US.
- The collaboration seeks to design a methodology customised for Rritual’s requirements.
A superfoods company developing plant-based elixirs, Rritual Superfoods Inc (RSF:CSE), has announced its partnership with a leading sales and marketing services agency, CROSSMARK Inc. The business collaboration signifies a foundational dive for Rritual, as it was designed to speed up brand growth. The collaboration will also expand retail channels to exceed 40K distribution points in the US.
CROSSMARK to fire up Rritual’s brand growth
Rritual Superfoods also disclosed that the strategic collaboration with CROSSMARK is anticipated to offer actionable insights that drive brand growth and establish Rritual as a defining brand in the superfoods category.
CROSSMARK’s core services comprise Retail Services, Headquarter Sales, and Marketing Services. These include providing eCommerce solutions, insights, and analytics, omnichannel expertise, and order-to-cash. Besides, it also offers services catering to both in-store and out-of-store consumer engagement.
Source: Copyright © 2021 Kalkine Media Pty Ltd (Source: RSF Update, 23 April 2021)
As part of the partnership, CROSSMARK would bring the following for Rritual’s growth trajectory:
- Expertise across every channel, including grocery, natural & specialty, drug, mass, club, convenience, and eCommerce.
- Headquarter sales including planning, execution, selling, and brand management.
- Retail services including selling, shelf management, merchandising, audits, and resets.
- Marketing services covering experiential, shopper marketing, in-outlet consumer engagement, digital marketing, omnichannel marketing, and media.
- Insights & analytics, including proprietary data sets, and integrated insights that lead to more innovative solutions.
On the CROSSMARK partnership, Rritual CEO David Kerbel commented-
Adding to this, Jim Badalati, CROSSMARK's SVP of Customer Development West, stated:
Mr Kerbel also highlighted that Rritual’s objective was to have its brand as close as possible to the consumer’s desire. The CROSSMARK partnership is likely to be highly effective, based on the cooperative execution of the strategic sales plan of the two partners.
Collaboration to design tailored approach for Rritual
Rritual has partnered with CROSSMARK leadership to design a customised approach specific to the Company’s needs. It is worth highlighting that David Kerbel has previously worked as a CROSSMARK executive.
Source: Copyright © 2021 Kalkine Media Pty Ltd.
The collaboration will also identify early-stage opportunities for RSF existing within the superfoods category. More importantly, it will also focus on what is required to establish Rritual as a category leader.
The relationship between CROSSMARK and Rritual has also facilitated both groups to value the expertise Rritual brings, allowing the partnership to proceed with preferred consideration.
CROSSMARK in a nutshell
- Plano, Texas-headquartered CROSSMARK is a leading sales and marketing services agency that focuses on growing retail brands across multiple categories in the consumer goods industry.
- CROSSMARK has powered the world's most powerful companies for over a century, ultimately leading to sales and managing brand success.
- The US-based Company has over 25,000 employees responsible for examining all major retailers in North America—from buying desks to consumer baskets.
- CROSSMARK’s unparalleled eCommerce and omnichannel expertise continues to revolutionise the business well beyond brick-and-mortar.
The Company recently introduced its proprietary CROSSMARK Accelerator™ platform that offers state-of-the-art insights and analytics via advanced modelling and artificial intelligence (AI).
On 23 April 2021, RSF shares closed the day’s trade at CA$1.14, up by 11.76%.