- Altech Chemicals’ (ASX:ATC) Board has resolved to change the Company’s name to Altech Batteries Limited.
- Altech will retain its ASX ticker code ‘ATC’.
- Altech is undergoing transition, and the new name perfectly captures its future status.
- The shareholders’ approval for the change in name will be sought at the next General Meeting in the new year.
In an move to precisely and perfectly represent the Company’s vision, Altech Chemicals’ (ASX:ATC) Board has proposed a change of name to Altech Batteries Limited. The Company will retain its Australian Securities Exchange ASX ticker symbol, which will remain as “ATC”.
Altech’s board believes that the new proposed name reflects the Company's vision of meeting a battery storage future as the world transitions towards the electrification of energy solutions.
The Company also believes that the proposed name will enhance the marketing of its future products more favourably and efficiently.
Altech believes that the new name aligns with its business and market segments of all three current projects.
These projects are:
- CERENERGY® Battery Project: This project is anticipated to produce 100 MWh Alternative Salt Nickel batteries for Grid Storage .
- Silumina AnodesTM Project: This 10,000 tpa project is intended to produce Alumina Coated Silicon Graphite Anode material for lithium-ion batteries.
- High Purity Alumina Project: Intended to produce 4,500tpa of 99.99% high-purity alumina.
(Source: © 2022 Kalkine Media®, data source company update, 22 November 2022)
Altech will propose a General Meeting during the first quarter of 2023 for shareholder approval of the name change.
Visit Altech’s Investor Hub at https://investorhub.altechchemicals.com to directly engage with the company by asking questions, watching video summaries, and seeing what other shareholders have to say about this, as well as past announcements.