NOVONIX Limited Announced Its Share Purchase Plan Following Contract with Samsung SDI

  • Dec 16, 2019 AEDT
  • Team Kalkine

NOVONIX Limited (ASX: NVX), following its conditional contract with international battery manufacturer, Samsung SDI that was announced earlier, it is undertaking a Share Purchase Plan. The shares under the share purchase plan would be issued at $0.51 per share.

Under the share purchase plan, those eligible shareholders with registered address in Australia and New Zealand on 13 December 2019 would be able to acquire new shares up to ~ $30,000 at a discount and without any brokerage or transaction cost.

Eligible shareholders will be able to subscribe for the shares in multiple of $5,000.

70% of the funds raised would be directed towards the working capital to support in the Samsung SDI contract while remaining 30% would be used for continued R&D to enhance manufacturing process and product.

At AEDT 1:28 PM, the stock is trading at $0.53, down 4.505% from its previous close.

 

All pictures are copyright to their respective owner(s).Kalkinemedia.com does not claim ownership of any of the pictures displayed on this website unless stated otherwise. Some of the images used on this website are taken from the web and are believed to be in public domain. We have used reasonable efforts to accredit the source (public domain/CC0 status) to where it was found and indicated it below the image.

 

There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.

Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.

As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE REPORT!
   
x
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK