- Tracsis Plc (TRCS) has released its results (audited) for the year ended 31 July 2019.
- The company’s revenue increased by 24 per cent to £49.2 million as compared to £39.8 million in 2018.
- Adjusted EBITDA reported an increase of 12 per cent to £10.5 million as compared to £9.4 million in the last year.
- Operating profit before exceptional items of the company increased by 13 per cent to £6.7million as compared to £5.9 million in 2018.
- On the operational front, the company completed 3 acquisitions during the year to improve the overall product and service offering.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.