- Rolls Royce Holdings Plc (RR.) expects that full year 2019 operating profit and free cash flow will trend towards the lower end of guidance
- The company has targeted a free cash flow generation of at least £1 billion in FY 2020.
- The company expects stable sales with modest margin decline in Defence sales in 2019.
- In power systems, the company expects revenue growth in low to mid-single digit range in FY 2019
- On 7th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:50 AM, shares were trading at GBX 771.40, down by 5 points or 0.64 per cent against the previous day’s closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.