- PJSC Polyus (PLZL) has released the trading update for the third quarter of 2019.
- The company’s total gold output increased by 10 per cent to 753 thousand ounces as compared to the previous quarter.
- Volumes of dore gold and total gold output Year on year grew by 10 per cent and 9 per cent respectively.
- Company’s estimated net debt as at 30 September 2019 stood at $3,317 million as compared to $3,639 million as at the end of the previous quarter.
- On 22nd October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:04 AM, PLZL shares were trading at USD 56.62, up by 0.62 points or 1.12% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.