- The company has announced placement of ordinary shares to raise £25 million before expenses
- 17,857,142 new ordinary shares of 0.1 pence each are being issued at 0.7 pence each.
- The group has also issued 1,321,429 ordinary shares for raising money for the placement expenses and other corporate overheads.
- The funds raised will help the company in negotiations for NXP002 in Asia
- On 25 November 2019, NFX shares were trading at GBX 8.35 at GMT 10:49 AM, down 0.05 points or 0.59% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.