- The company has completed the underlying engineering and appraisal work that supports the Mining Licence Application.
- The company is currently compiling all documents and appendices that form part of the application.
- The technical reports and documents are currently being translated into French for final review and approval prior to submission.
- The company expects to lodge the Mining Licence Application in mid-January 2020.
- At the time of writing (1:34 PM GMT), the shares of KOD were trading at GBX 0.045, up by 0.005 points on 30th December 2019, before the market close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.