- International Personal Finance Plc (IPF) has released an update on the on Polish tax audit.
- The company reported that the authority from Polish tax has closed the tax audits issued its Polish home credit company.
- The report of the audit includes a challenge to the pricing of an intra-group arrangement with a UK Group company, and the tax authority has also proposed adjustments to the tax base for later years.
- The tax audits were issued for the financial years 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- On 24th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:45 PM, IPF shares were trading at GBX 135.00, up by 25.00 points or 22.73 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.