- Fondul Proprietatea S.A. (FP.) has released the quarterly report for Q3 2019
- Total NAV at the end of the reported period was RON 10,735.5 million as compared to RON 9,895.7 million for the Q3 2018.
- NAV per share total return in the period was of 3 per cent as compared to 1.9 per cent in Q3 2018.
- Company’s share price as at the end of the period stood at RON 1.1900, up from RON 0.9310 at the end of Q3 2018.
- Share price total return for the period was of 11.2 per cent as compared to 5.3 per cent in the corresponding previous period.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.