- The company announced acquisition of Spanish Law Firm Rousaud Costas Duran
- The transaction will expand DWF’s international capabilities
- The acquired firm will bring in 40 new partners and 400 people in total
- The acquisition is expected to be accretive to adjusted earnings per share in the first full year of operations
- On 11th December 2019, the stock of DWF was trading at GBX 121.90 at GMT 08:01 AM, up 1.40 points or 1.16% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.