Clipper Logistics Plc (LON: CLG) has informed about the e-fulfilment service to support new PPE platform.
- The company has developed an e-fulfilment solution to allow GP surgeries and Adult Social Care providers to order items of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) online.
- The development of the new solution follows the company’s earlier announcement regarding the formation of a new supply chain for PPE for NHS Hospital Trusts.
- The company has opened a new distribution centre to support this operation.
- For this solution, the company has worked with eBay, NHS Supply Chain and the Ministry of Defence.
- On 28th May 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 10:15 AM, CLG shares were trading at GBX 291.00, up by 1.00 points or 0.34% against the previous day closing price.