- Centamin Plc (CEY) has released the quarterly report for the three months ended 30 September 2019.
- The net cash generated from operating activities of the company was USD39.2 million.
- The company also reported that the total expenditure (capex and exploration expense) was lower than budget and for Q3 it stood at USD27.3 million, while YTD it was USD85.7 million.
- The full-year cost guidance remains unchanged and the bottom end of full-year production guidance, 490,000 ounces, remains the target for the year.
- On 23rd October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:03 AM, CEY shares were trading at GBX 105.50, down by 1.55 points or 1.45% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.