- Brighton Pier Group Plc (The) (PIER) has reported the final results for the 52 weeks to 30 June 2019.
- The revenue reported for the period was £32.0 million as compared to £31.4 million for the 53-week period ended 1 July 2018.
- Group’s EBITDA before highlighted items stood at £5.3 million as compared to £5.2 million for FY18.
- Profit after tax and highlighted items were £2.2 million as compared to £1.8 million in FY18.
- On 23rd September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:13 PM, PIER shares were trading at GBX 48.50, down by 1.00 points or 2.02 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.