- Gross premiums were higher by 12% to $2,192 million (the same in 3Q 2018 were $1,958 million)
- Premiums on renewal business registered an increase of 6%
- A return of $215 million has been generated on investments
- The company continues to experience heavy claims and its exposure to catastrophes in the third quarter is expected at $80 million.
- On 8th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:59 AM, BEZ shares were trading at GBX 582.50, up by 43.50 points or 8.07 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.