Retail Food Group Limited (ASX: RFG) proposed a fully underwritten placement to sophisticated and professional investors.
- The placement would mark an issue of 1,700 million ordinary shares at an offer price of $0.10 per share;
- The placement is subject to shareholder approval, which would be looked upon at the general meeting of the company, to be held on or around 19 November 2019;
- RFG also plans to offer a Share Purchase Plan (or SPP) at $0.10 a piece, to raise a further $20 million before cost;
- The net proceeds from both the offers would primarily be used to repay debt, strengthen the company’s balance sheet and provide working capital;
- Petra Capital and Shaw & Partners are the underwriter of the offer.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.