Myer Holdings Limited (ASX:MYR) notified the market about its business amid COVID-19, with the following key highlights:
- Considering government conditions, MYR has reopened 24 stores in recent weeks on a trial and staged basis.
- During this time, the online business of the Company continued to perform strongly.
- MYR mentioned that it will reopen Karrinyup (WA) store on 30 May 2020 and all its remaining stores starting from 27 May 2020.
- At all stores, Click and Collect services will also be available.
- To minimise the costs, the Company is participating in discussions with landlords and suppliers.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.