News Corporation (ASX: NWS) has provided its Q2 FY2020 results for the period ended 31 December 2019.
- Revenue generated during the period was $2.48 billion, 6% below the previous corresponding period.
- Net income declined from $119 million in Q2 FY2019 to $103 million in Q2 FY2020.
- Total Segment EBITDA was $355 million which was $370 million in Q2 FY2019.
- Diluted EPS was $0.14.
Q2 FY2020 Activities:
- Completed the sale of Unruly to Tremor International in January;
- News UK noticed increase in advertising revenues. It added to strong Segment EBITDA growth at NWS & Information Services segment.