Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited (ASX: FPH) has released its 1H FY2020 for the period ended 30 September 2019.
- Operating revenue for the period was NZD 570.9 million, 12% above the previous corresponding period (pcp).
- Net profit after tax increased by 24% to NZD 121.2 million.
- The hospital product group provided a 19% growth in operating revenue.
- Strong demand for OptiflowTM and AirvoTM systems was noted.
- Gross margin increased by 26 basis points to 67.1% on pcp.
- The Companyâs Directors approved an interim dividend of 12 cents per ordinary share, to be paid on 19 December 2019.