Evolution Mining Limited (ASX: EVN) has reported its statutory NPAT of $147.2 million for 1H FY2020 ended 31 December 2019. NPAT has grown up by 62% as compare to 1H FY2019.
- EBITDA went up by 23% to A$441.2 million.
- Mine operating cash flow soared 32% to $511.8 million.
- Group free cash flow increased by 119% to A$242.4 million as compared to the previous corresponding period.
- EVN is debt free and has increased its net cash position to $170.3 million after the repayment of debt of $300 million.
- The group has doubled its fully franked interim dividend to 7 cents.
At AEDT 1:10 PM, EVN shares are trading at $3.910, up 0.256% from its previous close.