Bubs Australia Limited (ASX: BUB) has entered into Master Distribution Agreement with Alibaba Centralised Import Procurement (CIP).
- It is said that the China goat dairy market is $2 billion in size.
- The Land, a distribution group, is set to market the products across multiple channels, including Alibaba.
- BUB expects to ship goat dairy products worth $10 million in the first year.
- These products include CapriLac® and Deloraine® brands.
- Alibaba’s Centralised Import Procurement (CIP) initiative has over 700 million active users.
By 1:32 PM AEST, BUB was trading at $1.12, up by 3.7% relative to the previous close.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.