Amcor plc (ASX:AMC) released FY 2020 results for nine-month period ended 31 March 2020. The snippet of the performance as mentioned below.
- Quarterly dividend distribution of 11.5 cps was declared.
- Pre-tax synergy benefits of $55 million (YTD) because of Bemis integration.
- Net income was $433 million.
- Adjusted EBIT of $1,059 million, an increase of 6.9 per cent (in constant currency terms) on pcp basis.
- Adjusted free cash flow was $367 million, an increase of $217 million on pcp basis.
- Earnings per share was 26.9 cps and Adjusted EPS was 44.7 cps.
- Guidance for FY 2020 (all figures in constant currency terms)
- Adjusted EPS growth of around 11-12 per cent (previously 7-10%).
- Net interest cost is likely to lie in between $190 - $200 million (previously $210 - $230 million)