At the close of market on 6th December 2019, the benchmark index S&P/ASX 200 closed the session at 6707.0 with a rise of 24 points. During the session, there were some small companies, which outperformed the market and stood with a rise of more than 20% on the close of the session. This rise is primarily due to their recent updates to the market, discussed below:
AppsVillage Australia Limited
AppsVillage Australia Limited (ASX: APV) is a Software as a Service company, which provides solutions for small and medium businesses.
Revenue Guidance for Q4 FY19
The SaaS company updated the market with its revenue guidance for Q4 FY19:
- The company stated that commercial growth is expected to surpass the expectations of management in Q4 from accelerated traction in high growth developing markets. APV anticipates monthly recurring revenues to cross more than 50% as compared to the prior quarter.
- In addition, APV is expecting growth in paying customers to more than 45% for December 2019 quarter.
- The company also added that this significant rise in growth is positive for 2020 and has delivered faster than anticipated post roll-out of the company’s expansion into emerging markets like India, Malaysia, Philippines and multiple countries within Africa.
APV quoted $0.290 on 6th December 2019.The stock of APV has delivered returns of 61.11% in the past one month.
Threat Protect Australia Limited
Threat Protect Australia Limited (ASX: TPS) is engaged in the provisioning of security, monitoring as well as risk management services in Australia.
Secured New Strategic Investor
- Recently, the company announced that it has secured a new strategic investor, which is a Hong Kong based Investment Fund, named as Black Crane Asia Pacific Opportunities Fund. In addition, this strategic investor would become a substantial shareholder in the company.
- TPS would issue 31,250,000 fully paid ordinary shares to Black Crane at an offer price of $0.16 per Share in order to raise an amount of $5,000,000 before costs.
- The company would be utilising the placement funds for working capital, and in conjunction with cashflows from operations in order to make further earnings accretive acquisitions over the upcoming months.
Also Read: How TPS is on a way of growth path?
The stock of TPS quoted $0.150 on 6th December 2019 and delivered negative returns of 3.23% and 28.57% in one month and three months, respectively.
Asian American Medical Group Limited
Asian American Medical Group Limited (ASX: AJJ) has footprints in project management and consultancy services related to healthcare.
A look at FY19 Performance
- Recently, the company released its 2019 Annual Report, where it mentioned that the revenue of the group has witnessed a decline of 31.5% (S$11.9 million) in FY19, as compared to S$17.4 million in the previous year. This has been driven primarily by the drop in the number of overseas patients who came for liver surgeries as well as treatments, and an absence of notable project income.
- During FY19, the company also experienced a fall in overall patient transactions to 20.1% and the numbers stood at 5,656, against 7,079 the year before.
- Asian American Medical Group Limited reported a net loss amounting to S$2.1 million for FY19 from a net profit of S$2.1 million in FY18.
The stock of AJJ quoted $0.080 on 5th December 2019 and has delivered returns of 45.45% and 12.68% in the last one month and three months, respectively.
Resource Generation Limited
Resource Generation Limited (ASX: RES) is engaged in the development and exploration of energy related resource with a market capitalisation of $58.14 million as on 5th December 2019.
Execution of Binding Agreements
- As announced on 3rd December 2019, the company along with its subsidiary, Ledjadja Coal Pty Ltd signed a couple of non-binding term sheets (equity and debt) with 3 funders to finance the Boikarabelo Coal Project.
- RES also advised that work on drafting definitive legal as well as binding documentation based on the Term Sheets was well progressed.
- As next steps for the same, RES has determined that a few aspects of the arrangements contemplated by the Project Funding Agreements would require Shareholder approval and the RES’s present intention is therefore to schedule an extraordinary general meeting during the Q1 CY2020.
The stock of RES quoted $0.086, down by 14% as on 6th December 2019 and has delivered a returns of 14.94% in the past one month.
Chase Mining Corporation Limited
Chase Mining Corporation Limited (ASX: CML) carries out exploration activities on its mineral exploration tenements. The company also assesses other business development and research opportunities associated with the minerals industry.
- The company recently announced that has completed its seven-hole October drilling programme at its Alotta Prospect in Quebec and received all assay results.
- The seven-hole drill programme primarily targeted extensions to known mineralisation within the Ni-Cu wireframe as well as a shallow Downhole Electromagnetic anomaly. The latter was drilled on to the footwall contact of the wireframe mode.
The stock of CML quoted $0.022 on 6th December 2019 and has delivered negative returns of -18.52% and -4.35% in the last one month and six months, respectively.
OtherLevels Holdings Limited
OtherLevels Holdings Limited (ASX: OLV) is a developer of mobile automation platform that the company licenses to its customers and provides other ancillary services.
Change in Holdings
- The company recently announced that Brian Arnold Mitchell has made a change to his holdings in the company by way of acquiring 16,666,667 convertible notes at the consideration of $0.03 per security.
- Also, Brendan Patrick O’Kane acquired 16,666,667 convertible notes and paid consideration of $0.03 per security and provided a change to holdings in OLV.
Highlights of Chairman’s Speech
- The Chairman of the company stated that for the year ended 30th June 2019, the company reported total revenues of the group amounting to $5.6 million, reflecting a rise of 7% as compared to FY18. During FY19, the company reported EBITDA loss amounting to $1.7 million and Net Loss After Tax stood at $3.4 million.
- In addition, for total group revenue UK operations contributed to 44%, Australia operations constituted 34% and the US operations contributed 22%.
Also Read: How OLV is working on its operations?
The stock of OLV quoted $0.014 on 6th December 2019 and has delivered returns of 133.33% in the past one month.
NSX Limited (ASX: NSX) is engaged in the operations of National Stock Exchange of Australia Limited with a market capitalisation of $33.08 Mn as on 6th December 2019.
Ceasing and Becoming a Substantial Holder
- NSX recently announced that a Hong Kong incorporated company Suntech Investments International Limited has ceased to become a substantial holder in the company on 27th November 2019.
- In another update, NSX announced that United Capitals Limited has become an initial substantial holder in the company with the voting power of 11.9%.
Proceedings Filed against National Stock Exchange of Australia Limited
- The company recently announced that John Bridgeman Limited has given a notice that John Bridgeman has served National Stock Exchange of Australia Limited, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of NSX Limited.
- Under the notice, John Bridgeman is primarily looking for a declaration that the Suspension Decision is invalid and no effect, and damages, interest as well as costs.
The stock of NSX quoted $0.170 on 6th December 2019 and has delivered returns of 17.24% in the last one month.
This website is a service of Kalkine Media Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 629 651 672. The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. Kalkine Media does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. Our publications are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.