Things Investors Need To Know About Trigg Mining Ltd.’s IPO

Things Investors Need To Know About Trigg Mining Ltd.'s IPO

Trigg Mining Limited (ASX: TMG) is a metal and mining company domiciled in Perth, Australia. The company is engaged in the extraction of Sulphate of Potash (SOP) from hypersaline brines located in the Salt Lake systems of the Northern Goldfields of Western Australia. The Company aims to acquire 100% of approx. 2,670 square km across two projects through the acquisition of an Australian private company, K2O Minerals Pty Ltd (K2O). SOP provides plants with sulphur and potassium which are the two essential nutrients for food production. [optin-monster-shortcode id=”swikrbu1d9j9aq0o4cko”]

The Laverton Links Project located near Laverton is the closest Western Australian SOP project. It has three prospects, East Laverton covering 1,118 square km, Lake Rason covering 416 square km, and Lake Hope Campbell covering 814 square km totalling up to an area of 2,348 square km.

The Lake Throssell Project located 200km east of Laverton covers an area of 323 square km of predominantly Salt Lake playa sediments.

Under the original Joint Venture Agreement signed with K2O in July 2017, TMG was required to spend an initial $400,000 on exploration within 12 months to earn a 44% interest in the Laverton Links and Lake Throssell projects, and an additional $400,000 by July 2019 to earn an 80% interest. K2O’s remaining 20% interest in the projects was to convert to equity in Trigg Mining upon TMG listing on the ASX.

TMG was expected to raise A$4 million through an Initial Public Offer (IPO) by issuing 20 million ordinary fully paid shares at a price of 20 cents each, and the offer was expected to close on 1 June 2018. But on 31 May 2018, the company postponed the IPO due to the weakness in equity markets. CPS Capital Group Pty Ltd (L) was appointed as the underwriter for the IPO. Although, TMG continued to progress its SOP exploration over the projects.

Trigg Mining has also been successful in applying for a grant under the Western Australian Government’s Exploration Incentive Scheme’s (EIS) most recent funding round and was the only SOP company to be awarded a grant under the EIS. The grant will co-fund up to $150,000 of the Company’s first drilling program at the Lake Hope-Campbell prospect, within the Laverton Links Project.

On 20 November 2018, TMG issued 3,200,000 shares at $0.125 to sophisticated investors through seed capital funding. The Company will also issue one-for-two free attaching options exercisable at $0.20 each to all seed capital and IPO investors upon listing on the ASX.

During FY18, the company reported a Net loss from ordinary activities of A$3.253 million with the significant expense for Corporate and administrative expenses of A$2.229 million. TMG reported basic and diluted loss per share at 7.55 cents each. It reported Net assets of A$157,609 with cash and cash equivalents of A$149,654 in FY18.

With the ongoing global events and increased market volatility, the opportunity to launch the Initial Public Offer (IPO) has not yet materialized, and the Board is planning to deliver this in 2019, subject to market conditions improving.


Disclaimer

This website is a service of Kalkine Media Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 629 651 672. The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. Kalkine Media does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. Our publications are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.

Checkout our Free Dividend Stocks Report

Specially made for income-hungry investors, Invest in growing Franked Dividends an opportunity that should not be missed.


6 Cannabis Stocks under Investor’s Limelight…

Cannabis companies that sell both medicinal weed and recreational pot. Marijuana stocks to look at. Marijuana mergers and acquisitions. Dispensary data analytics. Upcoming marijuana IPO’s Those phrases have become increasingly common as marijuana legalization spreads.

Global spending on legal cannabis is expected to grow 230% to $32 billion in 2020 as compared to $9.5 in 2017, according to Arcview Market Research and BDS Analytics. As of June 29, 2018 the United States Marijuana Index, despite a lot of uncertainty around regulations, has over the past 1 year gained 71.49%, as compared to about 12% gain seen by the S&P 500.

Click here for your FREE Report