- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD) has entered into a strategic partnership with Fairphone.
- The partnership is to offer moral, more reliable and supportable Fairphone 3 to the retail customers of Vodafone in European markets by the end of this year.
- The two companies will also be collaborating on best practice and will share knowledge on key industry sustainability matters.
- The partnership aligns with the company’s resolution to improve the lives of 1 billion people while halving its environmental impact by 2025.
- On 1st November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:24 AM, VOD shares were trading at GBX 157.76, down by 0.23 points or 0.36 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.