- Organic service revenue was up 0.3% supported by growth in the second quarter of FY 20
- Organic adjusted EBITDA was up 1.4% compared to the year-ago period
- Reported revenue increased by 0.4% to €9 billion, compared to the corresponding period of prior year.
- Loss for the period was €9 billion
- On 12th November 2019, VOD shares were trading at GBX 161.64 at GMT 9:10 AM, up 1.36 points or 0.85% from the previous day’s closing price level.c
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.