- Verona Pharma Plc (VRP) has released an operational update and financial results for the three months and nine months ended September 30, 2019.
- There was an operating loss reported of £33.7 million for the 9M period, as compared to £18.3 million in the nine months ended September 30, 2019.
- Net cash used in operating activities for the 9M stood at £24.5 million as compared to £13.1 million in nine months ended September 30, 2018.
- In the three months ended September 30, 2019, the company reported positive results from the second part of the Phase 2 study of the DPI (Dry Powder Inhaler) formulation of ensifentrine in COPD.
- On 5th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:21 AM, VRP shares were trading at GBX 43.60, down by 1.90 points or 4.18 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.