- Velocys Plc (AIM: VLS) announced its half year results for the period ended 30 June 2019.
- The company reported revenue of £22,000 compared to £392,000 of H1 2018.
- The operating loss of the company stood at £5.2 million before exceptional items, as compared to a loss of £11.0 million in H1 2018, before exceptional items.
- The company reported a cash outflow £5.1 million for the reported period as compared to a cash inflow of £8.9 million in H1 2018.
- On 18th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:04 AM, VLS shares were trading at GBX 2.66, down by 0.05 points or 1.84% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.