- Vast Resources Plc (VAST) has announced its audited final results for the 13-months period ended 30 April 2019.
- Company’s revenue from continuing operations increased to US$3.4 million as compared to US$3.1 million in FY18.
- The total revenue, including operations that were discontinued in April 2019, increased to US$34.7 million as compared to US$30.7 million in FY18.
- Company’s cash balance at the end of the reporting period stood at US$0.569 million.
- On 30th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:13 AM, VAST shares were trading at GBX 0.214, down by 0.001 points or 0.47% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.