- 2019 full year net production is expected to average 87,000 bopd
- The company expects to deliver free cash flow of $350 million
- Production for 2020 is expected at 70,000-80,000 bopd
- For the following three years, production is expected to average 70,000 bopd
- On 9th December 2019, the stock of TLW was trading at GBX 57.40 at GMT 11:05AM, down 84 point or 59.41% from its previous close
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.