Triple Point Social Housing REIT (LON: SOHO) has released an acquisitions update.
- The Group has completed the possession of six supported housing properties and a care home.
- The acquisition encompasses a total of 91 units, for an aggregate commitment of around Â£18.3 million.
- 43 units of the properties are located in the West Midlands, 40 units in Yorkshire, 5 units in the South East 3 units in the North West.
- The group has also entered into new Full Repairing and Insuring (FRI) leases in regarding each of the properties for 20-35 years periods.
- On 25th February 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:10 AM, SOHO shares were trading at GBX 97.80, unchanged against the previous day closing price.