TP Group Plc (LON: TPG) has informed about securing €18 million work orders.
- The company’s subsidiary Sapienza Consulting has received a series of work orders under ESA (European Space Agency) framework contract.
- The contract is from the ESA the extension of which was announced on 24 March 2020.
- The contract is worth around €18 million and cover tasks until the end of 2022.
- The initial contract was signed on 1 July 2017 and at the end of March 2020, generating revenue of around €31 million.
- On 18th June 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:51 AM, TPG shares were trading at GBX 8.20, up by 0.58 points or 7.61% against the previous day closing price.