- Tharisa Plc (THS) has announced its fourth quarter and full-year production report for the year ended 30 September 2019.
- The reef mined for the year ended 30 Sep 2019 stood at 4,627.1kt as compared to 4,875.0kt for the year ended 30 Sep 2018.
- Company’s quarterly operational improvement with reef tonnes mined was up by 8.0 per cent to 1,248.2 kt and reef tonnes milled was up by 6.9 per cent to 1,291.2 kt.
- The third-party chrome concentrate production for the reported quarter improved by 17.4 per cent to 69.4 kt from Q3 2019.
- On 9th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:00 AM, THS shares were trading at GBX 112.50, up by 1.00 points or 0.90% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.