- Tatton Asset Management Plc (TAM) has come up with an unaudited period end update for the 6 months ended 30 September 2019.
- The company’s assets under management (AUM) increased to £7.0 billion at 30 September 2019 as compared to £6.1 billion as at 31 March 2019.
- Net inflows for the six months to September 2019 reported an increase of 7.2 per cent of AUM at £441 million.
- New members during the period increased by 5.3 per cent to 1,466 at 30 September 2019 as compared to 1,392 as of 31 March 2019.
- On 17th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:05 PM, TAM shares were trading at GBX 210.00, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.