Strategic Equity Capital Plc (LON: SEC) has released the half-year report for the period ended 31 December 2019.
- The company has reported that its portfolio performed well over the reported period but has suffered heavily since.
- The company’s share price rose from 229.5 pence to 245.0 pence, representing a total return (with the dividend reinvested) of 7.5 per cent, during the six months to 31 December 2019.
- The NAV (Net Asset Value) per share rose by 7.9 per cent to 286.07 pence per share, and the NAV total return was 8.5 per cent.
- The company further reported that the share price discount to NAV ended the period at 14.4 per cent.
- On 27th March 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:09 AM, SEC shares were trading at GBX 158.24, down by 1.01 points or 0.64% against the previous day closing price.