- Standard Life Investments Property Income Trust (LSE: SLI) reported its results for the half-year ended 30 June 2019.
- The company reported NAV total return of 2.7% for the period ended 30 June 2019.
- During the period share price total return was of 18.9%, as compared to FTSE All Share REIT Index total return of 9.7%.
- The company reported LTV of 23.4%, one of the lowest in the peer group and wider REIT sector for the reported period.
- On 18th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:06 AM, SLI shares were trading at GBX 86.60, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.