- SolGold Plc (SOLG) has released an update of the regional exploration activities from its Cisne Loja Project.
- There is an indication of a large new copper gold-rich polymetallic porphyry system - 100% owned by SolGold, with the discovery of new mineralised outcrops at the Celen Prospect.
- It was also reported that over a large area 2km by 1km, consistently rich copper, gold, silver and molybdenum mineralisation is present in outcrop.
- The project is held by the company’s wholly owned subsidiary Green Rock Resources S.A.
- On 23rd October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 09:35 AM, SOLG shares were trading at GBX 20.65, up by 0.15 points or 0.73 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.