- FTSE 100 constituent software and computer services provider AVEVA Group Plcâs posted 16.5% revenue growth to Â£9m against Â£336.5m reported in the year-over period.
- Adjusted EBIT surged 66.5% to Â£6m from Â£54.4m in the year-ago period
- Adjusted EBIT Margin jumped 690bps to 23.1% from 16.2% reported a year-over period.
- Group's overall performance was above the average industry growth. Adjusted diluted earnings per share surged 65.0% to 43.31p on a YoY basis, and Diluted EPS stood at 11.13p/share against the per-share loss of 3.61p recorded in the corresponding period of the previous financial year.
- The board of directors of the group also declared an interim dividend of 15.5p/share, which was 10.7% above the 14.0p/share declared for the same period of previous financial year.
- On 12th November 2019, AVV shares were trading at GBX 4,354 at GMT 11:25 AM, up 96 points or 2.25% from the previous dayâs closing price level.
Software maker AVEVA Group Plc’s H1FY20 results are out, Adjusted EBIT jumps 66.5% on YoY!Be the First to Comment Read