- FTSE 100 constituent software and computer services provider AVEVA Group Plc’s posted 16.5% revenue growth to £9m against £336.5m reported in the year-over period.
- Adjusted EBIT surged 66.5% to £6m from £54.4m in the year-ago period
- Adjusted EBIT Margin jumped 690bps to 23.1% from 16.2% reported a year-over period.
- Group's overall performance was above the average industry growth. Adjusted diluted earnings per share surged 65.0% to 43.31p on a YoY basis, and Diluted EPS stood at 11.13p/share against the per-share loss of 3.61p recorded in the corresponding period of the previous financial year.
- The board of directors of the group also declared an interim dividend of 15.5p/share, which was 10.7% above the 14.0p/share declared for the same period of previous financial year.
- On 12th November 2019, AVV shares were trading at GBX 4,354 at GMT 11:25 AM, up 96 points or 2.25% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.